Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

I've been trying to write a new post every Sunday but this Sunday was a little hectic with visiting Jonathan's parents in Salmon. It was fun to see Crystal and her family, we kind of wish they didn't live so far away in Alaska so we could hang out more often. Brandy was there and his parents, it's always fun when family gets together. We got the Grandparents to babysit while we went and watched the Hunger Games... AMAZING! I wont give anything away but there's a part in the movie that makes you jump and I was sitting by my neice Katarina and she about jumped out of her chair so of course that made me jump twice as hard as I would normally. Good thing Jonathan was holding onto my hand or I don't know where I would have ended up. Just kidding, I didn't jump that bad. By the way, Jonathan didn't jump at all... no idea how that's even possible. Any normal person would have jumped.

Tonight we were saying prayers and every night we take turns with Jonathan, me and Emma. Tonight it was Emma's turn so we all knelt down and said, "Guess who's turn it is tonight Emma?" She said, "ummm, daddy's turn!" We said, "Nope, it's your turn." She acted annoyed and held out her hands and said, "NO! I said them last night!" Which she did not. I guess we've said that before and that got us out of saying them for the night so she was trying it.

The other night Jonathan was saying prayers and sometimes his prayers get a little lengthy (they're beautiful prayers, just a little long for a two year old) and half way into the prayer Emma says, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." So we start to snicker and Jonathan continues on with his prayer and a little bit later Emma tries it again, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." So we start laughing and Jonathan ended his prayer.

Brooklyn likes to annoy her big sister. If Emma is eating something, Brooklyn wants it. If Emma is playing with something, Brooklyn wants it. If Emma is sitting on something, Brooklyn wants it. So today after being pestered for a bit about something Emma comes and sits by me on the couch and sighs. She shakes her head and says, "Brooklyn is so annoying today." I busted up laughing! Is this really my little two year old?

Love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment